Saturday, January 24, 2015

BOOK REVIEW HERE IN AJIJIC MEXICO


Book Review





 

On January the 21st, I had my very first book review at Oasis Cloud.  I would like to take the moment to thank Duane and Mary Ann for allowing to share my passion with the community.  The luncheon was a success, I enjoyed the group of people that came for they all had an open mind and allowed me to talk about other options that are out there regarding cancer and how to manage it.  It’s all about your lifestyle and how to gain knowledge.  Education is power!!!!!

 

I was overwhelmed with joy for the audience got involved and asked a lot of questions, which made my standing in front of them much easier.

Thanks go out to the person that introduced me, my husband and soul mate.  What better person to open up my book review then with the person that knows me inside and out. 

 

I would also like to thank Emma for reading a part from the book that my daughter wrote.  I wanted a child of a parent to read this so as to show the feelings of what a mother and daughter goes through when coping with cancer.  Also, thank her parents Mark and Renee for their support along with Mike.

 

Overall I felt very humbled to be able to tell my experience and all about Functional Medicine. 

Enjoy the pictures that Dan took that day.….

No comments:

Post a Comment