Sunday, May 31, 2015

FREEDOM


FREEDOM

Dan and I sometimes take walks around the neighborhood.  I enjoy the view with all the nature that surrounds us.  I feel free to walk up to the animals that gaze the fields and look them in the eye into their souls.  It gives me a peace of understanding that life is a cycle and nature is here for us to enjoy and not take for granted.

























We have the best of both worlds, the mountains and the fields combined with the pleasure of the sounds of birds, roosters roosting, cows mooing, and horses Neerggghhhhhfffff along with the dogs barking.

Mexico is not any different than a lot of places in the states.  The land is combined with mountains, beaches and deserts depending on the area you may visit.  Where I am living we are as high as Denver, however the weather is quite different.  The weather average is 86 degrees and rains only at night during the rainy season.  Wait, I take it back about 90 per cent of the time it rains at night and 10 per cent during the day.  Perfect for Dan and I to take walks around.

Enjoy the day, stop and enjoy the roses.

No comments:

Post a Comment