Sunday, January 24, 2016

Scorpion Island





Scorpion Island






January 18 was my birthday and Dan and I decided to go take a boat ride to this Island that we have been hearing about. There are tour boats in Chapala that takes you to this island which is named for Scorpions. It was a very pleasant relaxing day. Enjoy the movie of the surroundings and the beauty of the area.





I would like to thank everyone for all the fabulous birthday wishes. I have lots to thank for and I am blessed that each of you are in my life. Since I moved to Mexico I have experienced and explored how other cultures live. I do not regret making this change for I have met wonderful people of all nationalities. You become humble and thankful for the experience. It is never what one expects it to be. I recommend going out and explore other countries for your idea’s will change for the best. Dan and I have !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment