Friday, August 19, 2016

WALKING TO WALLY WORLD ~ IN JOCOTEPEC, MEXICO




It was a peaceful Sunday afternoon, while strolling the neighborhood of Jocotepec that Dan came across a Mexican Indian walking in the middle of the street.  As we were approaching Walmart for we had to purchase some paper goods, loud music and drumming became louder to our ears.  Yes, look over there not far from us a Indian playing bongos in the street.



The first thing that came to my mind was that would make a perfect picture, so I looked into my purse to see if I brought my camera.  Great, I did so quickly I took it out a took a snap shot.  What a treasure, something that I will remember for they say a picture tells a thousand words. 

My adventures here in Mexico has lasted going on four years and every day is a new adventure.  Dan and I get around these days by taking a bus or walking which depends on how far we are going.  I love taking the bus because it’s like a ride at Disney World, lots of bumps.   We walk every chance that we can for it is healthy and I enjoy checking out the paths that surrounds us.  There are obstacles of cobble stone, uneven sidewalks, but mostly saying HOLA to the friendly people that we cross paths with.

No comments:

Post a Comment